- Tapping the Display icon in the whiteboard editor will show the Display menu. In addition to the controls for an external monitor, there are three Canvas settings for grid:
- Grid: When “On”, Zamurai displays a transparent grid on the screen, making it easier to visually align components.
- Snap to Grid: Automatically aligns objects when “On”
- Cross hair: When “On”, Zamurai displays a cross hair at the 0,0 coordinates
- Text, icons, and drawing objects will be centered on the nearest intersecting grid lines to the center of the object when Snap to Grid is On.
- Three different sizes of Grids can be displayed when Grid is On.
Other things to be aware of:
- Lines and Elbow connectors are not affected by “Grid” settings.
- If you are having trouble getting objects to line up the way you want to, make sure “Snap to Grid” is not enabled.
- The size of the selected grid also affects the “Snap to Grid” function, even if “Grid” is not On to show you the grid itself.