The Zamurai Team have used a couple software products called AirServer and Reflector to share our whiteboarding sessions with one another while we are in meetings or in conference calls. Both products run on a Mac or Windows PC and creates an AirPlay receiver similar to an Apple TV. Once you follow the steps below to connect your iPad screen wirelessly to AirServer or Reflector, you can use a video sharing service like GoToMeeting, WebEx, Windows Live Meeting, join.me or others to share your Zamurai screen with other people in different locations.
You can project your iPad screen and Zamurai wirelessly to your computer using AirServer or Reflector. There are few simple steps to do this:
- For your iPad to mirror its display to your computer, your iPad and computer need to be on the same network. If you are not able to connect both devices to the same wireless network, you can connect over Bluetooth instead.
- Connect your iPad to the AirPlay receiver created by AirServer or Reflector:
- Swipe from the bottom of the screen on your iPad to access the Control Center. You should see something like this:
- From the Control Center, tap the AirPlay button.
- Select your computer from the list of available devices, and turn Mirroring ON.
3. Switch to Zamurai.
4. On your laptop or PC, launch your preferred video sharing service and your Zamurai screen will be viewable by others.
Other things to be aware of:
- AirServer requires a separate purchase.
- Reflector requires a separate purchase.
- Please refer to Apple’s knowledge base article for additional information, as needed: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4437?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US