You can project Zamurai wirelessly to an external TV or monitor connected to Apple TV using Apple’s AirPlay. There are a few simple steps to do this:
- Connect your iPad device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your iPad to the Apple TV:
- Swipe from the bottom of the screen on your iPad to access the Control Center. You should see something like this:
- From the Control Center, tap the AirPlay button.
- Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices, and turn Mirroring ON.
3. You can now switch to Zamurai and display your whiteboards on the TV or monitor connected to your Apple TV.
Other things to be aware of:
- Please refer to Apple’s knowledge base article for additional information, as needed: