If you would like to create a new version of an existing whiteboard, duplicate it first and then rename it if you would like. Here are the steps to follow:
- From the Whiteboards Portfolio level, tap the Edit button in the upper right.
- Tap a whiteboard or multiple whiteboards to select them.
- Tap the duplicate button in the upper left to duplicate the selected whiteboards.
- Tap "Done" to exit from the Edit function.
- Each time you duplicate a whiteboard, the word "Copy" is appended to the whiteboard name. Tap the whiteboard name in the portfolio or from with the whiteboard editor to change its name if you would like.