Many conference rooms we walk into have a flat panel TV and Apple TV connected to it. You can project Zamurai wirelessly to an external TV connected to Apple TV using Apple’s AirPlay. There are few simple steps to do this:
- Connect your iPad device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your iPad to the Apple TV:
- Swipe from the bottom of the screen on your iPad to access the Control Center. You should see something similar to this:
- From the Control Center, tap the AirPlay button.
- Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices, and turn Mirroring ON.
- Now you can switch to Zamurai and display your whiteboards on your TV.
Other things to be aware of:
- Please refer to Apple’s knowledge base article for additional information, as needed: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4437?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US